Our Revision Courses
Our small group courses are expertly designed and run by some of the UK’s most experienced educators with a proven track record of helping young people achieve their potential in public exams. The feedback so far has been fantastic and we are proud to offer a holistic course that focuses on not only revision but also lifestyle choices at exam time. We pride ourselves on a bespoke approach and students will work with our experts to develop skills, strategies and plans which suit their working style and their specific course demands
Day 1 - Revision Skills
- Experts will describe several key methods that have been shown to dramatically improve short term memory and students take part in engaging class activities to ensure they understand the methods described
- Students bring their own course content to work on and our experts will help them to use the skills and strategies they have learned to start developing their own set of focused and effective revision resources.
Day 2 - Revision Planning
- Students will cover the best proven approaches to creating a realistic and sustainable revision plan.
- How to structure revision to facilitate long term revision will be discussed.
- Students will look at proven strategies to stop procrastination, improve motivation and reduce anxiety.
- Discussion and activities looking at the importance of lifestyle choices such as sleep and diet will also be included.
Day 3 - Exam and Essay Technique
- Students will work in small groups to discover the secret of what examiners are looking for in their answers
- Our in house English expert will guide students on how to structure essays, analyse poetry and themes
- Students will unpick mark schemes so they can understand how to approach each question and structure their approach and time in the exam
2019 to 2020 Revision Course Dates and Times
GCSE and A Level courses will be held at At The KIA Oval SE11 5SS from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on the following dates;
- 23rd, 24th and 25th of October 2019
- 16th, 17th and 18th of December 2019
- 17th, 18th and 19th of February 2020
- 30th, 31st March and 1st of April 2020
The course costs £375 for a three day course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place.